Position Available for a Full Time or Part Time Podiatrist
Are you passionate about Podiatry and about developing your career through a generous professional development contribution?
We are excited to be advertising a position for a part-time or full-time Podiatrist to join our team at Boost Health Collective.
The position would be well suited to a Podiatrist with at least one year’s experience who is excited to accelerate their career in the direction that they’d like it to go through our structured career pathways.
Things you will be responsible for:
- Helping patients achieve their active goals through assessment, diagnosis, goal setting and treatment plus nurturing in between.
- Connecting with our community of sporting clubs and professional referrers to nurture these relationships and attract a caseload full of your ideal patients.
- Being an ideal team player by bringing awesome energy to work so that we achieve our collective and individual goals and have fun in the process!
The reason we exist is that we love empowering people to stay active and happy. This includes our elite athletes right through to weekend warriors, children and seniors.
As a “Booster” you will be presented with the coaching and encouragement you need to advance your career.
Opportunities That We provide:
• A structured one-on-one mentor program
• Regular in-house and external professional development
• A salary position with incentives and a structured career and salary progression pathway with leadership opportunities available for the right candidate
• A $2,000 contribution towards external professional development each year plus generous PD leave allocations
• The chance to learn about (and be involved in!) how the business runs
• Annual leave and personal leave… and a sleep in on your birthday!
• Plenty of fun social events with a great bunch of colleagues including a fully funded two night team retreat each year
Who You Are:
If you are the amazing Podiatrist that we are looking for, these statements will resonate with you…
• You are excited to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
• You are passionate about helping people stay active and happy.
• You are constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally.
• You are keen to work in a team environment where ongoing professional development and career-advancement is highly valued.
• You are the type of person who loves to have a laugh at work.
• You are an ideal team player.
How To Apply
If you think you have what it takes and would like to join our passionate team, then send your resume along with a cover letter to our Director, Brigid Linden, at firstname.lastname@example.org. One small catch… you must include the word ‘Unicorn‘ somewhere in your application!
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday 6 June 2021, however we will be contacting applicants before this date so get your application in quickly. Start date is flexible.