Position Available for a Part Time Myotherapist
Are you passionate about Soft Tissue Therapy and about developing your career through ongoing learning and professional development?
We are excited to be advertising a position for a Myotherapist or Remedial Massage Therapist to join our growing team at Boost Health Collective on a part time basis.
The position would be well suited to someone who is excited to accelerate their career in the direction that they’d like it to go through our structured mentoring program. Graduates or students currently undertaking their Myotherapy qualification are welcome to apply. A Clinical Pilates qualification or the desire to undertake fully funded training in Clinical Pilates would be advantageous.
Things you will be responsible for:
- Helping patients achieve their active goals through assessment, goal setting, treatment and exercise prescription plus nurturing in between.
- Connecting with our community of sporting clubs and professional referrers to nurture these relationships and attract a caseload full of your ideal patients.
- Being an ideal team player by bringing awesome energy to work so that we achieve our collective and individual goals and have fun in the process!
The reason we exist is that we love empowering people to stay active and happy. This includes our elite athletes right through to weekend warriors, children and seniors.
As a “Booster” you will be presented with the coaching and encouragement you need to advance your career.
Opportunities That We provide:
- A structured one-on-one mentor program, weekly
- Regular in-house and external professional development
- A salary position with incentives and a structured career and salary progression pathway
- A $1,000 contribution towards external professional development each year plus generous PD leave allocations
- The chance to learn about (and be involved in!) how the business runs
- Annual leave and personal leave… and a sleep in on your birthday!
- Plenty of fun social events with a great bunch of colleagues including a fully funded two night team retreat each year
Who You Are:
If you are the amazing therapist that we are looking for, these statements will resonate with you…
- You are excited to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
- You are passionate about helping people stay active and happy.
- You are constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally.
- You are keen to work in a team environment where ongoing professional development and career-advancement is highly valued.
- You are the type of person who loves to have a laugh at work.
To be considered for the position, you will need to have membership with a professional association, professional indemnity insurance and a minimum qualification of Dip. Remedial Massage. You will also need to be available for a minimum of five six-hour shifts a week, including at least one weekend shift and two evening shifts.
How To Apply
If you think you have what it takes and would like to join our passionate team, then send your resume along with a cover letter to our Director, Brigid Linden, at firstname.lastname@example.org. One small catch… you must include the word ‘Unicorn‘ somewhere in your application!
Applications close January 2022, however we will be contacting applicants before this date so get your application in quickly. Start date is flexible.