Position Available for a Full Time Graduate or Young Podiatrist
Are you nervous about launching your Podiatry Career without support?
Or are you super excited to get stuck in?
We understand that fears and doubts can creep in, but we will back you to take on the challenge of a diverse caseload with our support. Our team love to support young practitioners and there is always someone to bounce off if you are presented with a challenging case. We love nothing more than to problem-solve collaboratively.
We understand that you may be super excited about all of the opportunities ahead of you in your career, but concerned that you may be thrown into the deep end without support. The overwhelm can be real, but we are committed to supporting our team to maintain a great life balance. The wellbeing of our team is extremely important to us so we ensure that we check in regularly and provide a well-rounded wellbeing program for our team members.
At Boost, we are committed to providing epic support to our new grads and young Podiatrists in the form of an in depth twelve month induction program with ongoing mentoring that progresses through your career as you take on more responsibilities in the clinic. Our career pathways program supports graduates right through to those in leadership with the potential for ownership opportunities in the future.
If an extremely well supported role with a mixed caseload and a diverse range of opportunities sounds like what you’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you!
We are excited to be advertising a position for a part-time or full-time graduate or young Podiatrist to join our team at Boost Health Collective.
The position would be well suited to either a graduate or a Podiatrist with one to two years of experience who perhaps hasn’t had the support that they would have liked in launching their career.
Things you will be responsible for:
- Helping patients achieve their active goals through assessment, diagnosis, goal setting and treatment plus nurturing in between.
- Connecting with our community of sporting clubs and professional referrers to nurture these relationships and attract a caseload full of your ideal patients.
- Being an ideal team player by bringing awesome energy to work so that we achieve our collective and individual goals and have fun in the process!
The reason we exist is that we love empowering people to stay active and happy. This includes our elite athletes right through to weekend warriors, children and seniors.
As a “Booster” you will be presented with the coaching and encouragement you need to advance your career.
Opportunities That We provide:
- A structured one-on-one mentor program
- Regular in-house and external professional development
- The security of a salary position with incentives and a structured career and salary progression pathway with leadership opportunities available for the right candidate
- A $2,000 contribution towards external professional development each year plus generous PD leave allocations
- The chance to learn about (and be involved in!) how the business runs
- Annual leave and personal leave… and a sleep in on your birthday!
- Plenty of fun social events with a great bunch of colleagues including a fully funded two night team retreat each year
Who You Are:
If you are the amazing Podiatrist that we are looking for, these statements will resonate with you…
- You are excited to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
- You are passionate about helping people stay active and happy.
- You are constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally.
- You are keen to work in a team environment where ongoing professional development and career-advancement is highly valued.
- You are the type of person who loves to have a laugh at work.
- You are an ideal team player
How To Apply
If you think you have what it takes and would like to join our passionate team, then send your resume along with a cover letter to our Director, Brigid Linden, at email@example.com. One small catch… you must include the word ‘Unicorn‘ somewhere in your application!
We will be contacting applicants as we receive their applications so get your application in quickly. Start date is flexible.