Position Available for Casual Client Experience Officer
Our admin team play a huge role in the successful running of our clinic and they are valued accordingly. They strive towards achieving our collective vision and are relied upon heavily by patients and practitioners.
Client experience is a huge focus for us and the goal is to make sure we’re delivering amazing experiences every time.
This position is 13-18 hours per week and includes two evenings and a Saturday morning. This role is ideally suited to a university student who is flexible to cover shifts, particularly during the uni holidays.
Things you will be responsible for:
- Patient Nurturing- Ensuring that our patients have an incredible experience each time they visit the clinic
- Support of the Boosters – Ensuring that the practitioner team are well supported so that they can create amazing outcomes for their patients.
- Efficiency on Reception – Delivering awesome service with efficiency and style, following our systems and procedures.
- Being an Ideal Team Player
The reason we exist is that we love empowering people to stay active and happy. This includes our elite athletes right through to weekend warriors, children and seniors.
As a “Booster” you will be presented with the coaching and encouragement you need to advance your career.
Who You Are:
No experience is necessary as full training will be provided. You will be empowered with everything you need to flourish in the role and to create amazing experiences for our team and patients. You won’t be boxed in either! If there is something that you’re passionate about, we’ll welcome any contribution that you can make.
• You love people and you are a great communicator with a ripper sense of humour!
• You are a quick learner and you are excited to learn new systems.
• You have excellent computer skills.You enjoy assisting with the planning of team events.
• You have high integrity – you are honest and trustworthy.
• You are flexible and organised and can prioritise your time well.
• You show initiative and you are a self-starter, always looking for what needs to be done and finding better ways to do things.
How To Apply
If you think you have what it takes and would like to join our passionate team, then send your resume along with a cover letter to our Director, Brigid Linden, at email@example.com. One small catch… you must include the word ‘Unicorn‘ somewhere in your application!
Applications close soon, however we will be contacting applicants before this date so get your application in quickly. Start date is flexible.