Are you a motivated allied health professional or admin superstar that really cares about your job and loves being a valued part of a team?
We are always on the lookout for amazing, like-minded professionals who are dedicated to supporting their clients in a friendly and encouraging manner.
Our multidisciplinary team members are approachable and are always looking after each other. We love to bounce ideas off each other and “boost” one another up to be the best practitioners we can be.
Our amazing Client Experience Officers (CEOs) are the backbone of our clinics. They provide practitioners with administrative and moral support and are the welcoming faces our clients see upon arrival.
Being part of the Boost Team means that your wins are our wins. We encourage each other to follow their goals, not just professional ones, but also what drives you as an individual.
Every quarter we close the clinic and take the opportunity to get together and talk about the future as a team. We look at how we can help each other, and the clinic progress using specific, measurable goals which are attainable in a timely manner.
As a “Booster” you will be presented with the coaching and encouragement you need to advance your career.
Benefits of a career at Boost:
• 1:1 mentoring sessions
• Professional development, within the team and as an individual to help tailor your interests
• Opportunities to collaborate with team members to ensure the best outcomes for your clients
• Access to our amazing Clinical Exercise Space and Clinical Pilates Studio
• Our 0-100 Dedicated Progression Plan is designed to encourage and back you up through your first 100 days to ensure you feel supported through the start of your professional journey.
• Once a month we shut the clinic for a few hours and take the time to be a team. Past days have included: a trip to bounce, a guided yoga session, or getting coffee and catching up with each other.
• We are strong believers in celebrating birthdays. There will be cake, or your favourite treat, waiting for you on your birthday. Singing may also occur.
Who You Are:
• You are dedicated to helping people and adding value to their lives
• You love learning and are always looking for ways to further your knowledge
• You are approachable and considerate of your teammates and those around you
• You have a strong commitment to client-centred care
• You are open-minded and motivated to become the best version of your yourself
• You have a great way of communicating
• You don’t mind a little bit of weirdness