The Journey from NSTT to Boost Health Collective
January 15, 2019
We are crazy excited to become the Boosters! Our rebrand formally took place on 1 January. As much as we have loved being Team NSTT, it’s time for a change.
Our team is expanding to include an Exercise Physiologist and Pilates instructor so we needed a name that was more reflective of our multi-disciplinary approach to patient care.
We undertook a very robust process earlier this year to decide on our new name. The criteria were that it needed to:
– be different to other allied health practices – something unique that reflected our team, values and vision;
– form a collective noun so that we could create an identity for our team;
– be a word that we could have some fun within our marketing.
Hence, Boost Health Collective was born!
- BOOST:We thrive on boosting our patients and athletes towards achieving their goals. We also love to boost each other up as a team so that we can achieve our individual and team goals.
- HEALTH:We focus on the health of our patients and, more importantly, their health goals. A sore shoulder may mean that a mother cannot pick up her baby or a knee injury may mean that a runner may not be able to run the marathon that they have been dreaming of for a lifetime. We love to connect with these big goals and create a treatment plan to achieve them.
- COLLECTIVE:We work collectively to help our patients achieve their active lifestyle goals. We believe that Podiatry, Myotherapy & Exercise is a magnificent combo to make this happen!