Common Golf Injuries

Blog
No Comments
Injuries to golfers most commonly present due to overuse. Studies have shown that there is a high rate of injury, with a 60% chance of a professional and 40% chance…
Read More
How is my body like a car

How Is My Body Like A Car?

Blog
No Comments
Throughout the centuries, man has designed machines in reflection of himself. One of man’s most practical inventions, the automobile, is amazingly parallel to the attributes of the human body. Let’s…
Read More
Menu